We are the Cincinnati Region’s Number One Clay Court Resurfacer, featuring Har-Tru Green Clay!
- Har Tru “Fast-Dry” Courts – dry quickly and allow you to play through a light rain.
- Enable you to SLIDE!
- Easier on the body and reduce the incident of common lower extremity injuries
- 10-15 degrees cooler than a traditional hard court.
- Special thanks to the following Schubert Tennis Clay Court Customers: Coldstream Country Club, Kenwood Country Club, Cincinnati Tennis Club, Five Seasons (Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, & Dayton), Indian Hill Swim Club, Oak Hills Swim Club, Browns Run CC (Middletown) & The Indoor Tennis Club.
- Schubert Tennis is also expanding into the Dayton Ohio Clay Court Resurfacing market in 2018.
We specialize in the use of Har-Tru Green Clay. Har-Tru courts are consistent, timeless, and intimately acquainted with some of the greatest moments in the history of the game. This product is the global leader in clay court surfacing. Tru-Har courts are composed of billion-year-old Pre-Cambrian metablast stone, found in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. This extremely hard stone is naturally green and highly angular – perfect when crafting a stable, consistent playing surface. Deemed a revolutionary innovation in the 1980s, it has become the worldwide standard in clay court building and resurfacing. Har-Tru courts are more durable than their European clay counterparts – and as a bonus, it is Made in the USA!
Characteristics of Har-Tru Clay Courts:
- NEVER CRACK – Har-Tru Courts never crack and repairs are simple and inexpensive
- Quickly and easily installed
- Capable of being restructured over an existing hard court
- Porous surface that reduces runoff and soil erosion
- Can be installed where many other surfaces are not allowed due to zoning restrictions
- Har-Tru Courts – Will LAST FOREVER! with simple and consistent care
- The best maintenance technique for these courts is to play on them as much as possible
In addition to your newly constructed or resurfaced clay court consider adding windscreens, fencing, netting and new sports accessories. We encourage you to add lines to your court to make it multi-functional and open to additional sports like pickleball. Another feature to consider is to enhance your lighting profile, add lighting that is designed to improve illumination, reduce energy costs and enable you to play 24/7.
Let us evaluate your best option for resurfacing or help plan your new Har-Tru court built to last a lifetime!