We are the Cincinnati Region’s Number One Clay Court Resurfacer, featuring Har-Tru Green Clay!
- Har Tru “Fast-Dry” Courts – dry quickly and allow you to play through a light rain.
- Enable you to SLIDE!
- Easier on the body and reduce the incident of common lower extremity injuries
- 10-15 degrees cooler than a traditional hard court.
- Hydro Courts – Consider upgrading your old clay courts into Hydro courts. Easy maintenance in comparison.
- Special thanks to the following Schubert Tennis Clay Court Customers: Coldstream Country Club, Kenwood Country Club, Cincinnati Tennis Club, Five Seasons (Cincinnati, ), Indian Hill Swim Club, Oak Hills Swim Club, Browns Run CC (Middletown) .
- Schubert Tennis is also expanding into the Dayton Ohio Clay Court Resurfacing market in 2019.
Characteristics of Har-Tru Clay Courts:
- NEVER CRACK – Har-Tru Courts never crack and repairs are simple and inexpensive
- Quickly and easily installed
- Capable of being restructured over an existing hard court
- Porous surface that reduces runoff and soil erosion
- Can be installed where many other surfaces are not allowed due to zoning restrictions
- Har-Tru Courts – Will LAST FOREVER! with simple and consistent care
- The best maintenance technique for these courts is to play on them as much as possible
In addition to your newly constructed or resurfaced clay court consider adding windscreens, fencing, netting and new sports accessories.
Let us evaluate your best option for resurfacing or help plan your new Har-Tru court built to last a lifetime!
Cincinnati & Dayton – Please call Rusty Schubert @513-310-5890
Columbus & Dayton – Please call Jeff Parish 614-348-1866