Hard Court Resurfacing
Invigorate your old court; return it to the gem it first was:
- Fill cracks
- Crack Repair System
- New texturing
- Fill low spots
- Cincinnati, Dayton & Columbus, Ohio – Hard Court Resurfacing at it’s best.
Our NOVA resurfacing program will restore the court’s playability, vastly improve its appearance and extend the life of the court. We recommend a resurfacing procedure every five to seven years, especially here in the Cincinnati Region. Hard Courts are faced with the elements, due to seasonal freezing and thawing, even well-constructed courts can develop cracks, low spots and surface wear. We will come to your location, thoroughly assess your situation, discuss the best options and provide a FREE estimate as well as a project start and end date. Call Rusty at 513-310-5890.
While we are resurfacing your court and returning it to brand new, consider adding versatility to your surface; we are able to add pickelball, basketball as well as tennis stripes to your court. New this year we can even install a new basketball hoop, just ask how we can make your court MORE!
A special Thank You goes out to all of the Schubert Tennis 2017 customers!
- Private Home Courts
- TPC River’s Bend
- Blue Ash Recreation Center
- Montgomery Towne Condominiums Tennis & Basketball Courts
- Indian Hill Stephan Field Tennis & Basketball Courts
- Pickleball Lines – Everywhere!
- Troy CC
- Middletown High School
While we are refurbishing your court, consider the accessories:
- Painting or replacement of net posts, fence posts, and benches
- New nets
- New windscreen
- Branding – identify your court